Thursday, January 10, 2008

i WAS ON A TEAR TODAY

Battling with my report cards/mail merge/computer. Digging thru files. Furiously writing mean teacher-like comments on said report cards. Using my white board markers to write notes on tables. ("Mr. L..you may not sit here any more. This is not a rest stop on the side of the road. You can work or not but the NOT choice will move you out of here and end you up in your cell 23/7. Your choice. Non negotiable.")

I am still trying to get my report cards printed (they were dur on Monday..oh, well). I have a limited time in this classroom and I want to cram as much information in their heads as I can. The yard is flippsing ( every one is leaving but we don;'t know when) and I may or may not return to work or the classroom. Litagations will take me (not inmate contact), even with half my brain. BPT will take me if I can still translate, so most likely I will return to doing something.

I go in on the 31st and the 6th for evals in San Francisco...and after that, I am not in charge of all of this.

1 comment:

Paulie said...

I thought your surgery would be sooner. . . oh well, you just get lots of prayers from our prayer chain then! Ü Hoping for a miracle for you!