Monday, January 07, 2008

Grand Canyon

I love the Grand Canyon. I love sunrise at the Grand Canyon because it is perfectly beautiful. I can find one spot and watch the colors and angles change, even when it is really, really cold.
I manage to meet the most interesting people from all over the world (because I'll talk to anyone.) One family was here from England because the pound sterling was so strong. I met another gal who works for the SLO County ED Office and while she doesn't knit, she does crochet. We're getting together at the Cotton Ball the next time I'm in MB.She had on a gorgeous hooded Wuthuring Heights cape...it was really beautiful. I need one of those. Covers up a multitude of sins and it was so heavy and warm.
Anyway, here are the best of the photos...taken from around 7 am until 8:30 am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pics. i think we may take the kids in june.

Paulie said...

Thanks for the chair view from my home!