Friday, January 11, 2008

I was going to fix all of my spelling mistakes today

But then I though...well, it sort of adds to the adventure of reading my blog, since my inventive spelling makes you kind of have to think what the hekc I'm talking about.

Then I thought of all the missillions of mistakes I have made..I spent most of yesterday doing spell check on my data base. I used to be able to spell-really-and the Spell Check guy was a paen to my spelling espertise. Now, he is busy all day long tsk-tsk-tsking at me.

Work was cancelled today....probably something dangerous. They certainly don't me cluttering up the place, since I was driving by myself (never a good thing) and I was having trouble staying on the road. I usually drive with another teacher but he was sick today, so I was flying solo. These country roads are narrow, have no signs (so I am never quite sure where I am) and have either huge trees or huge firlds on one side and then (hang on to your hats) great big car-swallowing sized ditches on the other.

No problem when my brain is working right, but when I need two lanes AND both shoulders, the second to the last thing I need is a great big ditch filled with cold muddy water on I road I don;t know the name of.

Yeah. Sounds like a recipe, doesn;t it?
So I am home, parked all crooked in the driveway, since I wouldn;t figure out where the middle would be and wasn;t sure I could miss the fence.
Makes you sorta glad I'm NOT driving.

3 comments:

Paulie said...

Good grief! If you can't get someone to drive you in to work, don't go!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds worse than me taking up driving on my own when I have never learned how to.

Take care!

Unknown said...

you drive as bad as i do.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I love you very much; but forget the monumental task of correcting your spelling errors. That is beyond mere mortals. ^_~