I've been plopped in front of the tv, knitting.
Guess the line, let me know and I'll give you credit here. It's a little heavy on the cop thing.
Well, WE'RE a little heavy on the cop thing. When we're driving together, I'll call shotgun and Lisi'll call nine millimeter (cop humor. We laugh our asses off.) We both have cuff keys on our keychains.
1. "They'll dress you like a flannel sock!" (I laughed myself silly over this one. My only hint is that I don't watch anything on real TV.)
2."I apologize to the people of Los Angeles. My behavior has been improper and I accept the consequences. I ask my fellow Angelinos for their patience and understanding. Life here can be difficult for me. After all, I am the only one of my kind. During my incarceration, I will be participating in alcohol and anger management treatment. You deserve better from me. I can be better. I will be better." (I thought this was such a romantic movie..almost as romantic as the first Terminator.) HANCOCK/NOVEL (Did you like it? I thought it was so off the wall quirky and sweet. And the shove it up your ass--OMG! so literal)
3. "My father taught me one thing above all others; to be sure. And I am. Matt Chambers, Miami is your last stop. If God is in the details and if I believed in God, he’s in this room with me. I just wish he had brought an extension cord.""
5."And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead he follows like a girl."A KNIGHT'S TALE/NOVEL (One of my favorites. So sweet and quirky. Like Jocelyn would really last with living with the pigs; sweet sentiment but unlikely. Even for Heath. She could quit him in a red hot minute.)
6. "Our dad was a cop, you're a cop, I work for the cops... for us, this is brother-sister stuff.
7."Good cop and bad cop have left for the day. I'm a different kind of cop."
8. "Who are you? What are you?" T
9."I could lie to you. But I have far too much respect for you as a person."
10."It's almost as though there's a sign that says 'Give us your tired and poor.' "
11. "Don't look at me, I just know stuff."
12."What's your favorite kind of torture?"