Saturday, September 08, 2007

48 things that make a difference only to my friends

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Chloe

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? If you are referring to my real name, I was named after 99% of all Irish girl babies. My middle name rhymes with my older sisters middle name.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Thursday. I had a really bad headache

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I have very lady like handwriting and the grocery clerks always comment on how pretty it is.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Indeed...and I have friends that I've had for 40 years.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?My blog and a hard copy one (since I was 8. Pretty boring)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, removed at age 17.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would and I have.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't think I own shoes with ties anymore.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? On occasions. Stubborn is more like it.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rocky road, but the marshmallows have to be real.

14. SHOE SIZE? Size 7, almost.

5. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a cynic. And because of my work, I think everyone is lying to me, getting ready to lie to me or have lied to me but I don't know it yet. Then there is the flip side, where I do believe the good in everyonel

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my friends Marji (whom I talk to every day), Pat and Alicia.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, hold on while I get you my "special" e-mail address....

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black, turquoise, barefoot

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Crab salad

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? ER Season 1

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blueberry

23. FAVORITE SMELL?Roses

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My daughter.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yep. I ran into her at YARNOLOGY and recognized her from her blog.

27. FAVORITE DRINK?Coffee.

28. FAVORITE SPORT Scuba diving...and I love the planet that I see there. Once, I saw thousands of flat sand dollars, laid out like coins. Another time, I saw thousands of strawberry starfish. I've seen sharks (yikes), barracudas (double yikes), sea turtles and the first free dive I made, I found a sea urchin the size of my fist. Cold water, warm water, storm or calm sea...it is always an amazement

29. EYE COLOR? Knock out blue

30. HAT SIZE? Medium, I guess.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi!

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Mystery for me. I like to figure out whoduit. And kooky movies. And any IRA movies. Oh, and any of those football/baseball/basketball/swimteam ones. I love those, too.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? In the winter in my home town, it is foggy. In the summer, it is 117. So I like the 2 weeks of summer and the 3 weeks in November

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. I don't like too much invasion of my personal space.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Rocky road ice cream.


40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I am in love with Henry the VIII's wives. Can't get enough of them. I did all the Phillippa Gregory's and am now into Norah Loft. I don't care if they are real or not.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Wireless

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Wind That Shakes the Barley. (Mi Da was in the IRA in 1920).

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Running water

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Ireland and Columbia. (I drove to Columbia and turned around when there were guys with machine guns at the border.)

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Organizational skills.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Porterville, CA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Found at Inky Knits


And from "Today's Funny Work Lines" file:

What would you book a defendant whose nickname is "Satan" with?

wait for it....


COUNT 2: 666 PENAL CODE (PETTY THEFT WITH PRIOR JAIL TERM), FELONY

No comments: