Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dexter

Have you SEEN this yet? O.M.G.
It is seriously good.

I evidently watched it on Sunday, right after I went to the ER. My kids tell me I laughed in the same places and made the same comments. I don't remember anything about Sunday, past the part when they put the little ER bracelet on me. I vaguely remember that I thought my head was going to blow up. And I remember writing DPTB on my hand. I don't remember what that was for, just that it was really important.

Whatever they gave me, I want again.
That stuff was wonderful.

2 comments:

InkyW said...

I am so infatuated with Dexter I want the DVD's so I can watch the uncensored Showtime versions and I am pondering getting Showtime to watch the new season, lol.

Michael C. Hall is GREAT (loved him on Six Feet Under) and the concept is very unique. I'd like to read the book too. Darkly Dreaming Dexter I think it's called.

Hope you are hanging in there as much as you can.

Paulie said...

Never heard of it. . . I thought the doctor in that big hospital said meds would shrink the "tumor" and you would be fine. . . hmmmmmmm