Thursday, November 02, 2006

I had no idea

I had no CLUE how dirty the house was.
None.
It doesn't take much getting off track for the whole thing to fizzle into chaos. I injured my shoulder/had surgery/went to physical therapy 5x week for 3 hours a day...which will just wear a person OUT).
So I cleaned the kitchen...about 10 times. It is still not super clean enough for me but it certainly looking better. (I still have the cupboards to clear out.)
The bathrooms have been scrubbed and bleached.
I have vacuumed probably a TON of dirt...I have one of those water filter vacs, so I can see the dirt, dog hair and junk when I dump it out. I can truthfully say that I have vacuumed up enough dog hair to make an extra dog or two.

And in the meanwhile, I am STILL working on the yellow afgan. I am getting down to the finish line...like about the last inch and the cast off. Hoping to get it washed and taken to the beach house tomorrow. And if I ever think about knitting something yellow again? Please stop me.

I have a pretty varigated soft Italian that I am working up into a baby blanket, along with a cuff to cuff baby sweater to save for any new grandbabies that happen to pop up. I just need a break before I start off on my husband's cardigan.

No comments: