Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crazy Making Sunday

I don;t this anticipation stuff too well. Good thing I am to old to get pregnant.


Evidently, I sounded so crazed on the phone, the big shot doctor ordered some meds for me...just got the call from RiteAid.
I guess he is not looking forward to this high strung mare in his shooting range, either.

I have some little piddly chores to do...clean out the car, get my toes done, buy some sandals because I just want to. Buy some melons because I have a sincere need to eat some.

Oh, I a merry little mess but just for a little while.

I did put a ban on both MONK and HOUSE...just too crazy making. So I'm spending a cheery afternoon watching The Sopranos. Something about all the unnecessary violence calms me down.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today, Chloe. I'll be thinking about you.
Sunnie

Paulie said...

U could never ban HOUSE. Hope things go well for you. Catching up on blog reading and commenting.