31 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Kathleen. I know, Chloe totally fits me better. Chloe Suzanne.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Only half of the women in Ireland
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning, I seem to do a lot of that lately
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Actually, yes, It looks like an art student's. Unless I want to be able to deny signing it. Then it looks totally whack.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Liverwurst.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only since I was eight. I find it very interesting to "see" me at eight, at 11, at 15, at 33, at 40. I like me quite a lot.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh yes - I am an adrenaline junkie. What good is doing stuff unless there is a realy real chance of killing yourself?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I donl;t even OWn tie shoes!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am, now that you mention it. Not physically strong, but emotionally.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rocky Road. Like ther is any other kind.
14. SHOE SIZE? A petite seven unless they are very high and pointy; then an eight.
15. RED OR PINK? Red..a good lipstick red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My temper
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My son, before he went crazy, The memory of him as a little boy is sometimes the only way I can deal with him.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans, white shite, white ballet flats. Nice and plain.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Tuna noodle casserole
.21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING/WATCHING RIGHT NOW? Watching the LAKE HOUSE
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue. Plain old 8 crayon blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Upsoming rainstorms.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Pat
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes...becaause who wants to spend time with people who aren't home?
26. FAVORITE DRINK? Milk with ice cubes
27. FAVORITE SPORT? Scuba diving
28. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?. Beatles and no, I don;t believe for a minute that Paul beat his wife
29.THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe or South America. A long way.
30. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can charm the birds right out of the trees
31.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California